June 4, 2018

BALCONY

Are you tired of my balcony?  I am not.  It was so nice at 7:30.  Yes I slept late.  I did sleep well.  So glad.  I am doing as told -- rest and do not worry.  I think that is one of my problems.  Those two things don't come easy to me.  But I need a new life style.  I have prided myself on all the things I am involved in and it is just too much.  Although I do enjoy my many activities.  I thought it was keeping me going.  But I plan to pick and choose more carefully and not worry about it. 


Nothing of special interest from my view on the balcony.  Flowers are doing good.  I love my flower garden.  I guess I should plant tomatoes or okra.  A beautiful stalk of okra would be good and pretty too.  St Catherine cooks don't know how to cook it.  I think their  okra is too mature.  You need small okra.  I seem to think about my food a lot.  I guess we all do.  I am looking forward to Sliver Queen corn at the beach.

Betty Boop

No comments: