June 19, 2018

GOOD MORNING AGAIN

Glad to be back.  The Balcony was quiet.  No noise and no activity.  Only one man walking.  It would be a good day to walk.  Don't understand why more do not do it.  I know many do walk the halls.  Population is aging I guess.  There are many more walkers than when I first moved here.  No scooters then, rule against it.  But now there are quiet a few.  We may have to hire a traffic cop to regulate them.  My, my, things do change.

My day is slow today.  Good, maybe I can keep up.  Poor Amy was run ragged yesterday with all my things she did for me.  And she is working on a big job now and although it is great for her, it is still challenging. Jan and Tommy will be home today.  I really do depend on Jan and Amy a lot.  Did not want this to happen and I try to be as little trouble as possible, but alas, we don't always get what we wish for.  I have much trouble getting going in the morning.  Am too impatient !!! 

Betty Boop

No comments: