June 3, 2018

Sunday

So here we go.  Another week.  People are getting excited about BEACH WEEK.  Jan has the ball  rolling and is getting positive feedback.  She deserves our thanks.  We all do our part, but someone has to get it going.  Great organizer.  I am toying with the idea of braving the beach trip.  I know I would be a hand full.  I seem to need so much help, which I hate.  But things are that way now.  I am grateful for acceptance.  We will see.

I had Sunday lunch in the dinning room.  It was good and although the service was slow due to a big crowd, I got tired.  I am not up to par yet.  I am truly trying.  This resting is getting "old."  I guess that is a good sign.  Well, I must get some clothes out of the dryer.  It felt wrong to wash on Sunday.  The ox was in the ditch,, so to speak. 
Betty Boop

No comments: