June 7, 2018

BALCONY

I hope you do not get tired of my Balcony.  I don't.  It is my window to the outside world.  I feel like I am on the inside looking out.  Although I am doing a lot for myself, I still have to depend on my daughters too much.  Don't expect to drive again and that hurts.  But so be it.  I will adjust.  Hope patience will not run out.  Oh back to the Balcony.  It was pleasant there this morning.  I woke up at 6 and got a head start.  The men were at work already on the Meadow where they have been moving "good soil" and using it somewhere else.  Don't know where or why.  I often think that God looks down and smiles at man always moving  the earth around to suit himself.  Silly thought-I am known for "silly."  I also watched Mr. & Mrs. bluebird feeding those hungry children of theirs.  It is like humans,  raising a family.  Always busy.  I wonder how many little blue birds are there?  I will have to get out my bird book. 

Hope for another good day.  I have been fortunate to have a few in a row.  Guess things are looking up(as far as I can see.)

Betty(looking up) Boop

No comments: