June 5, 2018

SURPRISE

Even the weather man said the rain would stay south, but I woke to a gentle rain and it was so nice on the Balcony with the soft rain cooling it off.  It has stopped but I enjoyed it.  Slept good and my numbers of BP and BS are holding steady.  I am being very careful to do what I know to keep it that way.  But I know from experience that you can't predict what will happen.  Whatever, I am feeling better.  Still a little slow and wobbly without that great little buggy I have.  I can sit down if I want.  Just remember to put the break on!!. 

I am going to lunch with my friends Betty and Sue.  We will pick up a 4th at the table.  Sounds like bridge?  Far from it.  I have no desire to play that game--or any other game.  Never have I liked games.  I guess that formed when I was in school.  I never felt "big" enough, always being the smallest of everyone and I just did not try.  So that spilled over into board games and cards.  I was convinced that I was not very smart because I was little.  Crazy, but we did not consult help to figure out kids in my early days.  So be it.  I turned out O. K. I guess.

Betty Boop

No comments: