June 18, 2018

BLUEBIRD ON MY SHOULDER

Here I go again with a song title.  That was a good movie for my kids a while ago.  But really I need to tell a little story about the Blue birds here.  There are two bluebird houses that I can see from my balcony.  I have been watching mamas and papas feed their young.  They work hard and morning till dark.  I noticed lack of activity yesterday.  I was sitting out there and a beautiful one sat very still and quiet right on the corner of my balcony. I was very still and was amazed at the up close beauty. It was young and not afraid. It finally flew and I realized it was learning to fly. I began to observe the nursery grounds around the houses.  I saw a lot of flitting and tweets in a small cedar tree near.  It was the babies out of the nest and happy to be trying their wings.  I read in my bird book that they had 4-6 eggs in each nest.  I think they had the limit.  Seems quiet this morning,  time and nature marches on.  How amazing and wonderful.

Amy and Ed came and installed my new DELL computer.  It must be great to know so much about computers.  I am still learning.   My new one is almost the same as the old one.  So I am good to go.  I really missed the short time I was without.  It is like talking to someone I guess.

Betty (glad to be back on line)  Boop 

























No comments: