June 14, 2018

BEAUTIFUL VIEW

I am always looking for adjectives to describe my view from the Balcony.  If some of my Bloggs were not depressing, we could go through them and make a book about the Balcony.  It means a lot to me to go out and just sit and absorb the beauty.  Even though not much changes, there is always something of interest to see.  This morning I turned to the heavens to search for the right cloud.  You see, I look for a small whit cloud with a peep hole of blue.  Sometime the  hole is bigger than other times.  I imagine Truman is peeking at me.  I have had this feeling since I came here.  After he died, I would search the clouds and pretend he was looking at me.  Just a part of my grieving process I think.  Now it is just a comfort to realize he is looking.  (I hope),  I guess everyone has their own way of finding their way. 

We are having a big Resident's Craft Show today along with a farmer's market with fresh produce for sale.  Sounds nice.  I may swing by and take a look.  Don't need anymore crafts, but it is fun to see what others are doing behind "closed " doors. 

Betty Boop
  

No comments: