June 20, 2018

BALCONY SERANADE

I can't see very well but I am pretty sure I am watching baby blue birds zipping around the houses.  The were all either singing or fussing.  Don't know which. but what a noise.  Mom and Dad were joining in the racket too.  Learning to fly and to forge food for themselves.  It is a busy time.       It is a little muggy but a small breeze kept me there for a short time.  I need to keep moving.  Have a Dr's appointment early this afternoon.  Eye check up. Jan and Tommy arrived home safe.  Always glad for that.  Poor Amy was feeling bad yesterday.  Maybe something coming on.  I know she never rest and I add fuel to the race.  Hope she is better today. I had a comedy of errors making coffee this morning.  First I had to open a new can.  That went well since it is easy.  The filter folded over so grounds spilled where the should not.  The coffee half & half from the dinning room was bad so messed with my first cup.  Had to discard.  So I put a little more water in the pot.  It did not work the way I wanted it to. so I only had one cup. It was a little strong.  Guess I will make it, since I usually have two. Now if that is the only thing to go wrong--I will be lucky. As I always say "So be it."  I stole that little saying from a little man here that I sometime have an interesting conversation with in the hall.  So many interesting people here, you just have to take the time.  I have plenty of that--or do I?

Betty Boop

No comments: