June 23, 2018

PEEPING OUT

Peeping out from flying low.  Then there were the cover I was under.  Boy oh boy, I feel like Job in the Bible.  Read it sometime.  It seems God is testing me.  I never quite recover from one bump in the road till something else picks on me,  My patience and trust has really been tried lately.  I am afraid I don't measure up like I should.  Feeling better since I got that last meds out of my system.  Felt like breakfast and a time on the Balcony.  This morning I am sure my little flock were playing on the golf greens.  They were practicing flying.  They (about 4-5) at a time, looking for food, I think, around the edge in the rocks.  I imagine there are bugs there.  Now don't take this as all true because I love to make up stories about what I see A. gentle breeze held me there till I just knew my readers needed to hear the latest chapter in the BLUEBIRD SAGA. 

I need to do a load of clothes in the washer and also wash my hair.  So with sooooo   many task ahead, I need to get started.  Simple task, but big when you are trying to get your strength back.  After all Beach Week is just a week away.  Still hope I can make it.  God willing I am going to try.  Just worry about being such a bother to everyone.

Betty Boop 

No comments: