June 2, 2018

MOCKING BIRD

It was a mocking bird, I think , I heard this morning.  They have so many songs.  It was him (her) that I listened to this morning.  Either it or there are many birds out there that I can't see.  Little warm at 7:30 , so I did not tarry there long.  Time does go fast it seems.  I had lunch in the dinning room yesterday for the first time in a long time.  Funny how I feel.  It is sort of like starting over.  Everyone was so sweet and welcomed me back into the "fold."  I got a wee bit tired--but a good tired.  I am trying to read a book.  Amish, sweet and tragic too.  The Amish have such a strong faith.  I admire them.  The stories are next to real.  Amazing.  My eyes are affected by this "little episode" I think.  Can't see as well.  I am going to eye Dr. soon.  Will tell him.  Haven't had a change in a while.  Maybe I have had a change. 

You wont feel sorry for me when I tell you what I fixed myself for breakfast.  Jan brought me a beautiful tomato.  It taste as near to right as I have had this season.  I had o.j. scrambled egg. sausage links(turkey), toasted biscuit (I know, not good for me) a slice of that tomato, and of course coffee.  Nothing wrong with  apatite .  I am pretty full.  But happy.

Betty Boop

No comments: