June 27, 2018

STILLTRYING

I am still on tap.  At least as far as I can tell.  I am learning to be that way. I stepped out on the Balcony and a very loud and bold bird sang to me.---"SENIOR SENIOR, SENIOR"..  Never heard that call from a bird before.  Now I know very well I am a Senior Citizen.  It comes home to me everyday.  Especially because I live where I do.  Although I still live in the Independent Living section, I am gradually loosing independence.  That bird did not need to announce it for all to hear.  He needs to change his tune.  Or was it a she? It was too warm to stay long as I am working toward Beach Week and I am slow.  I made a list of course. That is the first thing I always do when I travel.  Even short distance.  It helps a lot.  I am getting like a baby to take anywhere.  I need so much stuff to survive. 

Think I might get to see B & L today.  Hope they can come visit before we go to Beach.

Betty Boop

No comments: