July 28, 2018

ANOTHER SATURDAY

I fully intended to go to breakfast with the group that I like so much.   They all have said they miss me.  I woke at 7 and too late to get moving down there by 7:30.  Missed it again.  I just seem to need more sleep lately.  I am worried about that.  I even go to bed sometime by 9:30 and sleep well, but here I am getting old and needy of sleep.  I even take a nap and sometime that gets extended from one half hour to one hour.  Going backward . Coffee on Balcony is still pleasant early.  It was so still and quiet. 

Amy came yesterday and filled my grocery list I gave her.  My, she is a "gem."  She gets so many things done.  Working on a big project and keeping up with her Church work and family and friends is a full time job.  And Ed retired and needs her attention too. Bless her Lord and give her strength too. 

Poem is stuck and wont move on.  Too much else on my mind I guess.  Maybe a shampoo and doing my laundry will help my mood.  Or maybe --"Better tomorrow."

Betty Boop

No comments: