July 14, 2018

NEWS FROM THE BALCONY

It was pleasant there this morning.  Earlier Betsy and I observed this brave little bird on the chair outside the screen to balcony.  I think it was a Titmouse.  It was singing the blues loud and clear.  So small to sound so loud.  Bitsy was paralyzed .  Did not move or utter a sound.  Surely the bird knew she was there so close.  The balcony was nice.  I saw the big grass cutter at work early on the Meadow. Getting ahead of the heat.  The Canada geese will have a good time eating bugs that get stirred up.

Breakfast is just not the same since I got back from that wonderful Beach trip. Someone fixed my breakfast, made to order, each morning. How sweet that was.  "MaMaw what do you want this morning?"  Someone was assigned to me I bet.  Well that is easy to get used to. 

I wanted to go to my usual breakfast group this morning.  It just take a while to get going and could not make it at 7:30.  I miss it.  Maybe I will get it on track later.    Always interesting subjects to talk about  Miss it.

Jan and Tommy are out of town for the weekend. So I will be on my own today.  She came yesterday and did my pill box.  She is so dedicated to me.  I admit, I feel better since my meds have changed. SO BE IT!!  Well, let's get on with it.  Shampoo, wash clothes. change sheets.  My. my.  I am SUZY HOMEMAKER.  I loved that title I had for many years.  I was  soooo  lucky.

Betty Boop

No comments: