July 13, 2018

LAVENDER PETUNIAS

LAVENDER. LAVANDA.LAVENDE.  How ever you spell it--it is a beautiful color.  Especially in flowers. I ended up withal yellow and lavender this year for the balcony.  The petunias in a pretty ceramic pot of blue and cream that I found in the trash room is a perfect fit for them. I have never had them bloom so well,  and did you know they have a sweet fragrance?  did not know that.  In the evening they put out a light sweet fragrance that is not offensive at all. I am very pleased with that pot!!.  The sunflower vine is blooming and still growing  If it starts to turn and grow toward the sliding door into my apartment---I will be scared!!. 

I slept later this morning.  I am slowly striking off my "things to take care of."  Also my activities .  I think it is time to join the I AM GETTING TOO OLD FOR ALL THIS EXTRA STUFF"  group.  There is so much to do and see and go to.  What does it matter?  Especially if you don't feel that frisky!!  I will from now on pick and choose what I really want to do and not feel as if I need to do it all.  I have to admit that I enjoy doing and being a part of the whole scene. but something tells me I don't have to do that to be content. 

What a sermon!!!! Forgive me.  Sometime I feel my Blogger friends are a good sounding board.

Betty Boop

No comments: