July 17, 2018

BIG STORM YESTERDAY

Thank you, dear reader for reading.  I sound like a real writer.  Ha!  I just tell my thoughts.  It does me good to write them down and to know someone reads.  Jan was here yesterday sorting through hospital and Dr's bills and statements.  She is a real sleuth at tracking down the "road to being sick."  What would I do without her.  Just pay it and shut up, I guess.  Thanks be to her for looking after my interest. She got away Just as the big storm started.  I  can't remember seeing such lighting and heard such thunder.  I do remember once as a teenager going with my then boyfriend to collect money from his paper route.  We were at Choir practice at Church and it was over and he asked me to ride with him to collect.  Of course I went.  While we were doing this little job a storm came up.  We parked to watch the beautiful display of lighting.  I can still remember thinking how romantic it was to me.  It was exciting to be with him alone in the car and watching a display so beautiful.  Enough said.

BettyBoop

No comments: