July 21, 2018

BREEZE ON BALCONY

Cloudy, so it was pleasant out there.  I am writing a new poem about SCV being like a cruise ship. So many people have made the comment that it is like one.  I have come up with catchy titles, but have not settled on one yet.  I think it will be interesting.  Later I will share it, if things go well.  My home nurse paid his last visit yesterday.  Does that mean I have graduated? Hope so. Maybe my creativity is the diploma?  I will take it. I  am better in some ways.  Still need the rollator for balance in the hallway. That may be permanent. Oh well, I will adjust. 
All my Accidental Breakfast members have told me that they miss me on Saturday morning.  I fully intended to go this morning, but I slept till 7 and just did not make it.  I will try next time.  I did have OJ, frozen whole wheat waffles. turkey bacon and banana on my waffle and coffee inside and outside on Balcony.  My very rude bird kept up his song of "Senior, Senior, Senior."  I declare that is what it sounds like.  Well I guess I am a senior but that title I do not really like.  I like "Old Girl" better.  At least my little bit of humor is coming back

Betty Boop  

No comments: