July 18, 2018

"LOOK MOM., NO CAVATIES."

Yes I went to my
dentist yesterday for my 6 month checkup.  No problems except they found a little white patch by my gums to check out.  Nothing expected or really wrong they don't think,  Just can't explain it.  So I am being sent to a Periodontics.  Oh my!!  Nothing to worry about? They don't know me very well.  I am president of the worry club.  You know. this ageing is no fun.  All my parts are wearing out.  The world of medicine is very big and daunting.  They seem to be after my money and my mind too.  Oh well, here we go tomorrow to check it out.  Jan and Amy and I have learned a lot since I have been under the gun. so to speak.  First thing you know, I will be in the hall giving advice, like so many here that I know {or don't know.}  I have always been one to hesitate to give advice, but my knowledge is growing.  Lord help me to just keep my advice to myself and my mouth shut!!
But. I have a free day today.  What will I do with it?  What can I say tomorrow that I did with it? In the Lord's Prayer, we ask the Lord to give us "our daily bread."  I think that means give me what I need for this day. At least  that is how I see it.   So Lord Give Me My Daily Bread. 

Betty Boop

No comments: