July 20, 2018

MORE NEW DOCTORS

This time a Periodontics. Turns out he is the husband of my new dentist  who took over my old dentist practice. Go figure!!.  Nice set up?  O well, so be it.  Anyway they are all younger than me, so I will have them from now on.  Very nice young man with up to date knowledge and the price to match!!  He scheduled a biopsy on the small patch that has appeared on my gum.  The way to tell it is nothing to be concerned about.  Another way of saying,"I don't know what the heck it is."  I will go Monday and have that done.  Pray for me that they will find out what it is and not to worry.

I woke up early and it is my maid's day to clean.  Bitsy and I both like that.  She follows Barbara around like a friend who has come to visit. I guess that she is. I went to eat breakfast in the Cyber.  By myself it was very good.  The newest worker really does know how to cook eggs over light, just the way I like them.  I had two eggs, sausage, rye toast and coffee. Mighty fine.  I brought the second cup up and drank it in the Bubble till Barbara finished my apartment.  Living like a Queen still.   Friday again.  My how these hot days are slowly passing.  I find myself looking for Fall.  Maybe everything will be better.  I want to write--just can't get an inspiring subject for a poem.  Somebody help me out and give me a push.  I was going to say a "nudge" but push was what I need. 
Betty Boop

No comments: