July 22, 2018

BALCONY AGAIN

I bet you think the balcony is my life.  Well it is a big part, but not all.  Jan came yesterday and we did a little business.  She also brought me groceries.  It has dawned on me (not really just now) that I have gradually been relying on Amy and Jan for so much support.  True at

























I bet you think the Balcony is were I stay a lot.  Yes I do, but I do have life after it.  I admit that lately it is in Doctor offices or hospital and that I could write about that.  But a little of that goes a long way.  The Halls are a good subject sometime.  I saw a lady yesterday who said that she and I are the oldest out here.  I think I know what she meant.  But she is not exactly right.  She told me how young I look for my age and what pretty skin I have.  Not wrinkled!  Oh well .I also met a friend who has a new rollator,  up to date white one.  My it looked pretty among all the black ones.  Wish mine was as pretty.  My poem will not come together.  I should not worry because it is always this way.  Thoughts race around and around my brain and then all of the sudden they come together.  Must wait and be patient.  Not my best thing to wait.  I have to remind myself the "Be still and wait."

Jan came yesterday and brought groceries and we did a little business and had lunch in the Cyber.  I realized how Jan and Amy save me from going to assisted living.  They do so much for me that I can't do anymore.  It really has slipped up on me although it has been happening slowly but surely.  It happens this way and sometime sudden.  I have seen a lot.  It can be a little depressing when you know you are not in control.  A little frightening too.

Jan brought me the AARP magazine.  Willie Nelson was on the front page with a nice article about him.  She knows I like him.  I have CD's of his and I must play them again.  I kind of forgot him.  The fresh fruit has been outstanding this season and Jan and Amy have kept me supplied.  The peaches and watermelon are my favorite.  See I can talk about some good things.

As Amy says with her blog title  "It is all funny."  Why not laugh?

Betty Bop










No comments: