July 16, 2018

CAT vs BIRD

I must find something else to write about, or else I may loose my few blog viewers.  As I eat breakfast each morning, Bitsy, already gobbling up her ration, comes and sits with me.  She gazes her view from the Balcony through the screen door.  I told you about the little Titmouse who boldly comes and sits.  Bitsy is very, very still and listens while the bird sings to us.  Maybe he is fussing but whatever. Bitsy is paralyzed and interested.  Surely the bird can see or sense her being so close.  It flies away then right back to repeat whatever he is telling us.  So Be It. Church was so good yesterday.  We are having special music to let the Choir have the summer months off. Good today.  I enjoyed the old song he played .

I seem to be getting slower since Beach Week.  Maybe that is good.  I just can't seem to hurry or move fast anymore.  Maybe I got spoiled?  I think  that is it.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep writing----I will keep reading!