July 8, 2018

BACK FROM THE BEACH

What a wonderful week we had. Good food (you would not believe), so I wont try to tell you.  Good fun on beach, good catching up with everyone.  Just all good.  No one got sick or sunburned or disagreed with any one, as far as I know.. I may have been kept in the dark.  That is a safe place to be.  Just kidding.  It is amazing how that many people can work together to bring this week about.  I am proud of everyone..

I was treated so special.  And I am thoroughly spoiled. What a wonderful group of people,  My family.  The pool was as much of a hit as the beach.  All the kids and a few adults too, just enjoyed the fun in the pool. We enjoyed special performance led by Ashley.  The Chicken Dance is so much fun.  I will always remember that one.  It seems it is universal.    Liam can really show off his moves too.  Karis is a pro for sure.  Andrew seemed  embarrassed by his siblings and their show off ability.  He is our deep thinker.  I like talking to him.  All my Grandchildren  are special in there own way,  Now isn't that the way it should be? 

It is hard to tell it all, so I will just say this," a good time was had by all."

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Karen Buffington said...

So glad you went and had a great time. Sounds like fun!