July 27, 2018

LOOK AROUND

I  was sitting in  the Bubble the other day and it was so pretty.  The Meadow across the lake had been just mowed,  That is a BIG job, but made doable by the big machine they have.  It looked so green from the rain and I love to look at it.  Hope I never see the day when someone decides to build it out.  It has been mentioned before.  The thought came to me.  "Little Dot, just look where you are."  Now I have thought, like many others, how blessed I am to be living here.  Never would I had thought a little girl, born in 1927, in an old house on South Congress street (not there anymore) would end up here.  It was not a new thought to be sure, but somehow it came to me strong and clear.  The Lord is good to me.  Look around and count your blessings, I thought.  So I did.  I have to daily remind myself of how much I am blessed.

End of Sermon again!!!
Betty Boop

No comments: