July 30, 2018

NO BLOG YESTERDAY

I woke too late to write yesterday morning.  I needed the time to get ready for Church.  I was glad to get to go.  We had lunch at M.G. and Ryan's house.  They are building a large beautiful deck under a nice big tree, connected to the house + a "HOT TUB'"  Wow, what will they think of next?  They keep something of interest going all the time. They also have a nice trip planned  I say more power to them.  I am glad my grandchildren have the travel bug.  We heard all about Sophie and Paul's next one too.  Bryan and Ashley are off to Italy next and then the move to Indiana University.   Such a lot going on and a new baby girl is on the way for Cary and David.  Ivy and Tripp moved to new job.  It is a lot to keep up with.  Bless them all.

Today Marshall Ramsey is coming to speak.  Everybody is excited.  Me too.  I sure do hope to go.       I spent a short time on the Balcony.  It was pleasant and I enjoyed it. 

Betty Boop  

No comments: