July 12, 2018

NEWS FROM THE BALCONY

Well.  Not much.  I declare!!!, as a sweet Southern girl would say, I need a subject.  The Canada geese do little to generate anything to tell.  I do believe they are trying to make a comeback.  Well good luck, there are many who would disagree.  Maybe my kitty would be better to talk about.  She is so pretty since the scratching is, I think under control.  I am for the steroid shots.  And come what may.  At least she is comfortable.  A little bird got her attention this morning as I opened the drape.  He was bold with the screen between them. Bitsy was all eyes and ears as he chirped.  It made her day except she could not get to him.  She was very, very still and they eyed each other for a while.  My little sunflower vine is growing wild and blooming little yellow blooms with brown centers.  They look like small sunflowers.  So interesting.  I am training it to run along the balcony rail. 

Not much on tap for today.  I am looking forward to Friday.  Marshall Ramsey is coming to speak.  I have heard him before but he is fun  to listen to.  I wonder how he will relate to seniors?  Of course he will be selling his books.  I used to have one of his books with his cartoons that appear in the paper each day.  Don't know where it is, just hope someone is enjoying it.

Betty Boop

No comments: