July 10, 2018

TWO PAIR--NOT THREE?

I looked  for the ducks this morning.  Saw two pair, then one lone duck.  It seemed to be looking up stream for it's mate.  They all were looking in that direction.  Finally it came swimming swiftly toward the group.  They got in pairs and swam the other direction.  Now what kind of story can I make up?  Was it him or her who was out all night?         Had lunch with the "girls".Told them all about the trip.  Now I must stop telling it all.  They will not believe me anyway.  It is hard to describe.  I mostly told about what wonderful cooks my girls and boys are and what good food they all served. 

Must get busy.  Still lots to do.  How lucky can one Old Girl get?

Betty Boop

Bitsy is back, looking sassy.  If she could talk she could tell many a story I bet.

No comments: