July 24, 2018

COOL & BREEZY

I could not believe how cool it was on the Balcony.  I was reluctant to come in. I saw a man fishing and it is early.  Was he fishing for breakfast.  No, because I saw him catch one.  It looked like a nice size from the other side of the Lake.  He is fishing for fun because he threw it back and went on fishing.  I saw 15 ducks swimming fast up the Lake.  Now I like thing to come out even.  Where was the 16th one?  Late again.  Later I did see a lone duck swimming across the Lake, just lolling around.  Was he lost?  Don't know.  He was still there when I came in.  The birds are at the other end of the Lake. can't hear them well.  A small plane flew over.  I am sure that was fun for the pilot.  I guess that covers the Balcony for this morning.

The dental procedure went well.  I've had no pain.  I slept well and am only having trouble eating soft food and liquids.  But that too will pass.  Will know the results in two weeks.  I am thankful I did so well.

Betty Boop

No comments: