August 30, 2019

CLEANING DAY

Bitsy and I look forward to Barbara, cleaning lady,
 coming. So I get to eat breakfast in the
cyber and coffee in the Bubble while she cleans and Bitsy gets to follow her around.  She just loves Barbara.  I do too.

The Canada Geese are trying a comeback to the Lake.  So far I have herd no complaints.  Not many are walking around the Lake because of hot weather.  That is changing fast.  Little whispers of Fall are here.  I heard Katydids singing.  Sure sign of change.   Change can be good.  Although we want some things to never change. 

SO BE IT
Betty Boop


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Laundry Service Near Me