August 7, 2019

DONE ? DONE !!!

I said to the Dr. "You mean you are done already? " She laughed and said "Yes, all done."   I was so surprised at how fast they took my tooth away.   I still am amazed at how I got through it. And without a hitch.  Good job by everyone.   My sweet Jan sitting in the waiting room and I am sure praying for this old 92 year old body, was an Angel to me.  She stayed with me the rest of the day.  We both had naps and she made trips to the Cyber for her lunch and later for ice cream.  I ate some at 8 last night.  I looked so funny with the ice pack they gave me.(scared Bitsy).  One of these marvelous new contraptions that is throw away.  I looked like comics of people with a towel tied around my head.  Ice for swelling. Ibuprofen for pain. Now that is goof stuff!!!  I  had a  pretty good night. Hard to sleep on two pillows to elevate my head.   I got up at 3-could not sleep because I was hungry.  Liquids just don't get it.  I drank a glass of BOOST, and slept till 6:30.  I had oatmeal with peanut butter in it for breakfast.    Good  !!. Try it-it is very good. All in all--I am doing O.K.

Betty Boop

No comments: