August 21, 2019

Early I know

I got up at 6.  My appointment with eye Dr. is early.  Dr. Ford , I hope, will be in his quirky,  funny mood.  He makes a big to do over my age.  Jan and I laugh behind his back, (we think.)  I have known him a  long time.  Since he started practice with old Dr. McCullough.  Remember him?  My girls called him Dr. Mole because he was first in one of those big old houses on North State that had been made into offices. Had to go down a long dark hall to get to him. Bet they remember.

Anyway, this is a routine check up. but I have been to enough routine that turned into something else, so I am always a little nervous when I go. Lordy, I have had a lot done to my eyes.  I am  thankful for the good sight I still have.  As I have said many times--I am high maintenance.     Wish me luck and I will probably tell you about Dr. Ford tomorrow.

Betty Boop

No comments: