August 11, 2019

TOP OF THE LINE

Mr, Coffee is the first small coffee maker made  that I remember.  I have a very handsome model sitting on my counter this morning, just going alone at a merry pace.  Jan shopped for me and brought it to me, opened and assembled it and now it is perfect. It even has a feature to time it to come on in the  morning!! Now I wont go there because of my inability  to grasp change.  First cup this morning was good and so was the second.  Little things, like a new coffee maker, make my day easy and happy.  Thanks again to a personal shopper who always gets the job at hand to  work for me.

I slept good, (9 hours).  I did not have any aid, never do, but for some reason I had a restful night.  Rare, but so welcomed.  When old age creeps up, these things like sleep really matter. I know it wont last, but I will take it when I can have it.   Going to Church, so I will move on.  Oh, yes, it was hot on the Balcony.  Did not tarry long there.

Betty Boop

No comments: