August 12, 2019

CLOUDS & SO FORTH

Warm and humid on the Balcony.  The clouds caught my eye.  I am always interested  in clouds.  They were worth watching today.  I saw one in the shape of Africa.  Many more, but nothing else jumped out. I turned to the Lake to watch the ducks.  I saw three float by when suddenly one broke rank and began to swim away and made a huge triangle and then swam fast to catch up with the other two.  Now what was that all about? Then the tractor man came along with his sweeper to clean the sidewalk. I wonder if the Canada Geese have messed up? 

Enough silly!!   Amy took me to Church yesterday.  Since she had a meeting, M.G. & Ryan came and picked me up and we went to lunch.  Lovely lunch and enjoyed having them by themselves to talk to.  They are so good to me.  They both do so many thoughtful things for me.  Blessed again.   I see the sun has broken up the clouds and the sun is really shinning bright.   Going to be another hot one.  I am  now looking forward to Fall.  I will get my little racoons and leaves and acorns out to decorate.  Always look forward--not backwards!!!!

Betty Boop

No comments: