August 20, 2019

HOT MORNING

I don't mean the weather.  From my breakfast perch each morning, I can see the pool.  This morning a man and woman were playing (?) in the pool.  So early to be so frisky.  Back and forth, round and round. playing with the floaters, and generally enjoying. Don't know who they were and don't want to know, but it was surprising how much energy was being displayed at 7 in the morning especially for seniors. Hope they had a hardy breakfast!! How great that is.  Hard for me to feel that  quick in the morning. My oatmeal with bananas & English muffin with honey was so  good.  And of course coffee.  Need 2 cups each morning. 

Lance, my Pastor came to see me.  I was delighted.  He is such a good man to talk to and I really enjoyed his visit.  I needed that connection.  So hope for something to write about soon--let me go find it.

Betty Boop

No comments: