August 23, 2019

FALL??

Always wishing for something else.  Never satisfied  with what we have.  But it has been a very hot summer and a change would be so welcomed.  I do like that we have seasons and can experience change in weather. I really must find something to write about.  I did see a little hummer this now.  Trying to gather a drink from my flowers.  They are not the kind he was looking for, so he flew on.  I really thought they were all migrated, but one was left.  I think that does happen sometime.  The sky writer was out early, but did not do much.  I guess the sky was not just right.  Love to watch and imagine how much pleasure he (her) gets from the morning it is just right.  Better go, I promised myself to work on my poem/scrapbook.  I must get it done.

Betty Boop

No comments: