August 22, 2019

NOT ROUTINE

Remember I said yesterday we were going to eye Dr,?  And that sometime it turns out not your usual visit  Well we ran into an adventure, as Jan calls them.  Turns  out either the nurse or the machine or my droopy eyelid just covered my view in the old eye that has so many  problems,.  I could not see the chart through the right eye.  A quick dialate and another scan and then another eye check and I could see as good as I had been seeing through that  eye.  Everyone was relieved and I really don't understand it till yet.  Jan and I called it an act of  God, I really can't explain it. It just doesn't fit.  But I will accept it and be thankful I can still see from the eye.  So we celebrated and went to one of my favorite places. Don't laugh--THE DOLLAR TREE!!  And then to Picadilly . 

Betty Boop

No comments: