August 24, 2019

NO JAN

Jan has a to-do at her church today and I might not see her for our usual Saturday's.  Will miss that. I slept till 7 this morning, gives me a late start on my usual way of starting.  Shake up can be good.  I did get to see the playful couple in the pool.  It still amazes me how they feel so "alive" that early.

Rain is predicted and although it does not look like it now, I know how quick that can change.  I am getting to be a real stay-at-home lately.  I guess not driving anymore is part of it.  I ask so much of daughters in the way of things I have to do.  Like Doctor appointments and such things are a must.  But sometime I miss just getting in the car on the moments I want to just go someplace.  But giving up driving was not hard for me.  I guess I decided for myself and was not forced into it- makes a difference.  Anyway, the sun is shinning, I have what I need and Bitsy is happy,  SO BE IT.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: