August 2, 2019

NICE LUNCH VISIT

Sure enjoyed lunch and visit yesterday.  To host four lovely, pretty, girls was fun.  Jan, Amy, Karen, and Ashley were my guest yesterday at lunch.  We did a lot of catching up.  Ashley is  going back to State in a few days to her apartment and studies to become a Vet.  How great.  She seems to be looking forward to what is next.  Karen is doing well just now.  Hope that continues.  Jan and Amy are always welcome to me.  Such a nice day. 

My maid was cleaning this being my morning. I sat and read in the Bubble.  I had to go buy some coffee because my little Mr. Coffee uttered it's last gurgle.   I will have to buy a new one.  Nobody fixes something like small things like that.  O well, I have a new toaster, so now I will have to buy a new coffee pot.   That big "old" 8 cup one is just to big to fool with.  I am not even sure  if I still have it.  A small 4 cup size where I can make 2 cups and it sits on the counter not  
taking up too much space will  be what I  buy when I get a chance.

SO BE IT
DOT (Betty Boop)  Ellis

No comments: