August 9, 2019

UP AND RUNNING

Or should I say "ringing"?  My phone stopped ringing yesterday and it just would not work.  Even my "go to" for anything like that, Mary Grace, could not find the problem. Of course I was reminded of my inability to grasp my smart phone.   I was without communication.  Kind of scary.  Of course I always had the cord to alert security, but it was not that kind of an emergency.  I waited till morning and went down to Cyber for breakfast and then to the desk to check in.  I reported my trouble and she said "Oh, the AT&T man is out there working now.!!"  So sure enough when I came up and tried my phone, it worked!!..Thank you Lord,  we did not have to go through a hassle to get it fixed.  Many good things do happen.

I took Bitsy's  picture down to put in the display case. The subject is all about pets, so I am sure she will be the STAR.  To me anyway.  One of the maintenance  men was in the office and said oh, yes Bitsy is so friendly.  She is that and loves any man that comes in. 

Have a good day,
Betty Boop

No comments: