August 4, 2019

DUCKS IN A ROW

Now I get it,  DUCKS IN A ROW.  I saw it in action.  6, count them, ducks swimming in such a perfect row.  O. K. Here it goes, my silly mind goes.  Head Honcho leads it off, of  course.  Three almost grown siblings  middle, Old Girl brings it in.  Isn't that like my family when we were young?  I have never seen such a straight line. The family of  Canada Geese seem to be making a comeback.  Hope they behave and not make too much trouble or we will have to ask them to leave again.

Coffee in the "big perk" is getting tiresome. So many parts to assemble and to wash.  I must get a new 4 cup one soon.  First to get the tooth surgery done on Tuesday.  I am laying in soft food provisions.  Jello, Ensure, clear soup, coke, coffee, tea, on and on it goes.  I know I am making too much of this procedure.  Can't help it,  that is how I handle my worries.

Betty Boop

No comments: