August 31, 2019

SATURDAY (already?)

My how time flies as you grow older.  Maybe before then even.  The world is in such a hurry  so it seems.  So much going on and we can hear of so much as it happens. Progress?  I guess in some ways it is.  The Balcony was nice this morning.  I saw a friend biking this morning.  She is a little younger than me and far more active.  She has an old fashioned bike and just moves along at a slow steady pace. Hey, that is what I am talking about.  I also saw a neighbor couple walking.  Now I would say they are in the late 70's or maybe early 80's.  She leads the way and he does good to keep up.  Good for them!!  I am excited that Linda & Joe are coming for a visit.  I am  so glad Linda is doing well and able to visit. 

Must go and shampoo this hair -- it needs a good cut really. 

Betty Boop

No comments: