August 6, 2019

THIS IS THE DAY.

Remember the song you were taught in Sunday School?  "This is the day. This is the day the Lord hath made' let us rejoice and be glad in it".  I woke this morning with that song on my mind. I sang it before I got out of bed. Even that did not upset Bitsy.  She is used to her mistress breaking out in song.  Anyway the reason for it this morning is this is the day for my oral surgeon to make his money for a nice vacation.  Tooth extraction does not come cheap, I am about to learn. And they are actually taking away my tooth.  I bet it was exciting to my Mom when it came in.  I remember being joyful when my kids had their first ones, and isn't it a  wonder they last so long.  In my case-it is the first I have lost.  So wish me luck at 11 o'clock and say a  little prayer too. I will try later to make a  funny story about it.  Right now I see very little humor.

Betty Boop
I treated myself to a hearty breakfast in the Cyber.

No comments: