September 4, 2019

B

Try this blue.  Kind of faded looking.  Just like me.  I have been taking care of reordering meds this morning,  I pay by Visa and they have my card # on file.  I usually don't owe for my most of my meds.  She said my credit card had expired.  I looked at the date and sure enough it had just  expired a few days ago.  I have not received my new one.  A mistake I am sure, but I have to find out why I have not gotten a new one.   How I hate stuff like this.  I have never failed to pay the bill every month on time.  So that means I have a problem of some sort.  Oh me!!!  It did not delay my order for meds, but I must see to it soon.

On a more pleasant note--Linda and Joseph came for a short visit.   They had lunch with me yesterday before heading home.  I was very happy to see them both and we had a nice visit.  Linda always brings thoughtful gifts.  This time it was no exception.  I will use the new dish scrubber for a long time, as it is machine washer safe and will last a long time. So welcomed because what I had been using was old and not safe anymore.

Better go and "get to it."
Betty Boop 

No comments: