September 18, 2019

BREAK-A-LEG

I got curious about the phrase break a leg.  I found so many meanings and so many beliefs about it.  Read it for yourself.  But, that is what we did last night. And we took bows at the knees like the sayings goes.  The stage was full of us fun loving people. trying to give laughter and fun to a packed audience.  Two performances I guess was still not enough.  No one offered to do it again.  I bet we would all jump at the chance to do it all over again, for we did all enjoy the experience.  Sister Dorthea  and another nun was on the front row.  An honor for us.  It went well, but I was wiped out.  Did not sleep well. Maybe I will get over it soon and stop singing I'll Fly Away in my head soon. 

Now on to my Xmas project next.  Must keep pushing ahead or I will stop too soon.

Sweetly Be
Betty Boop

No comments: