September 22, 2019

SUNDAY MORNING

The sky and clouds are beautiful this morning.  As I sat on the Balcony, I saw many kinds of clouds.  I love to read them.  As I have mentioned before. I see Truman in my mind when I look at the small holes that have blue in the middle.   I pretend he is looking down on me from his perch above.  I know it sounds impossible, but to me it is something I have created to make me smile.  Wish I did know more, but as the old gospel song goes, we'll understand it all by and by. 

I made 3 trees yesterday.  Good for me.  It is  harder than I expected.  Must find so better short cuts.  I may have to use the glue gun after all.  This glue in the tube is hard to handle and I am not sure it hold as well as glue in the glue gun does.  I hope not because that gives me more problems.  You don't want to hear them all.   I will figure it out.  At least Bitsy has chosen to be a bystander and not a helper.

Betty Boop

No comments: