September 30, 2019

MONDAY

Rose color for this morning.  I sat on the Balcony after finding a spot behind the post to get away from the sun.  It is a beautiful morning.  I am looking for October. One of my favorite months.  First I remember the blue of October skies.  Reminds me of when Jan was born on Oct. 2.  That little sweetie was born with a lot of dark hair and eyes that looked at me and wondered who I was.  Your Mom little girl, and what a wonderful woman she grew into.  Love her and appreciate her every day. Amy and I were alone after Church to have lunch.  Others were busy and we went to PANERA again for lunch.  Others don't care for it, but we like it.  We then went to put Fall flowers for Truman.  That place is so soothing and I hope he is resting and waiting for me to join him.  I am not ready, apparently, so I will keep on keeping on till my time comes too.

You should see my tablescape in the hall.  It is very "cute."  Very nice I think.  My neighbors think so.  They seem to appreciate my doing it.  I love playing with it.  Well, lets get on with the day and see what is there for me.

Betty Boop

No comments: