September 11, 2019

SUN IS SHINNING

Still hot !!  I seem to remember this same old story every year when we are so glad it is finished with one season..  Always wanting a change.  I am glad I live where the seasons are so pronounced.  But sometime it does get tiresome when on and on it goes. Need another subject. 

Play practice went well.  I think it will be funny.  No more practice till dress rehearsal next Monday when friends and relatives are invited.  Not happy about that but we expect a big crowd on play day and your invited guest are invited to come on dress rehearsal day.  O well, at least my family understands.  I will for the first time be glad it is done.  I don't think I will do it again. I can't take the stress anymore.  Although my part is small and surely not difficult, I still worry about it.  I want to do my best.  I need to be laying in the sun and napping like my cat Bitsy is right now.  She takes time to  move with the sun space and enjoy.

Betty Boop

No comments: