September 23, 2019

PLANTS GIVING UP

 
Amy and I had lunch after Church at PANERA's yesterday.  The 10 veg. soup is so good.  A turkey sandwich topped it off.  Very popular place, and the service is quick and good.  I left my glasses at Church again. At least I hope they are there.  Haven't checked yet.   Amy is going to have to remind me each time I think, to check my purse before we get away.  I am so needy. I really hate to be this way.  SO BE IT.

My large pot on the Balcony has something growing on the plants that should not be there.  Over night they are all dying. I will have to pull them out and look forward to next year. The heat has been rough on all of them this year,  and all people too.  A little hint that the weather soon will be better.  Always does.  Hang in there.

Betty Boop



No comments: