September 27, 2019

CLEANING DAY HOO RAY !!

Always glad to see Barbara.  So is Bitsy.  When she is finished and out, Bitsy tells me in many words what has happened and she has observed.  I mean she goes on and on about it.  While waiting   for her to work, I stayed out in the Bubble and read and watched the Canada Geese.  The number is getting larger.  Two gaggles in opposite  ends of the Lake.  And as many as 26 in each group.  Better be good or we will have to ask you to leave.  I had breakfast in the Cyber and enjoyed it.  Had to get up early for maid to come at 8:30.  On the way back I met a man who has a garden on the hill.  He was tired and hot, but told me he was clearing his summer garden and getting ready to plant a Fall one and he said:  "Why am I doing this?" "It is getting harder and harder."  I guess we try to, keep up so we wont go backwards. Sometime it is just best to  let some things go.  I must try and "belt out" a new short poem for the Library Board.  Why do I do this?  Well it keeps my mind nimble  and I love to see my work where someone can enjoy it. (I hope.)

Betty (The Poet) Boop

No comments: