September 19, 2019

NOT A GOOD START


Since my blood sugar was normal, I decided to go to the Cyber for breakfast.  Should have stayed here.  I really wanted a pancake.  The "new" girl and the only one there, said they were not making pancakes and waffles this morning.  O.K. give me 2 eggs over light, bacon. rye toast and coffee.  I drew my coffee in my cup and discovered it was COLD !  The coffee maker had been on the blink the day before someone said.  She said it was not hot yet.  No!! They came and exchanged it out for another.  Meanwhile, My breakfast was ready so I ate it without coffee.  Stayed long enough for coffee to get hot again.  Not the same as drinking it with my breakfast.  Oh, well not much to complain about.  I had not slept well.  I am trying MELATOMIE for sleep.  I tried it a while ago-did not work then-still does not work for me.  I feel groggy the next day and did not let me sleep any better.  r45t6666666666666666666666666666666666666666  Bitsy just walked across the computer.  I will take it as a hello to you from her.  Fun for the day.

Betty Boop

No comments: