September 12, 2019

GOOD MORNING

Going slow this morning. Sign of the "times."  I had grits his morning instead of toast.  Have to be careful. I worry about my diet all the time.  Trying to stay on track and sometime it is hard. I enjoyed talking to my tablemate yesterday about her  cat.  She can tell a story so well.  Makes me laugh. Her cat is fat, she said.  The Vet.  tells her every visit that she is feeding her too much.  I think I feed Bitsy too much too.  They are so cute when they beg and you feel sorry for them.  Mistake!!  They may be cute but also not dumb and know just what to do to get their way.  Oh well, Bitsy is worth the trouble she gives me.  Someone to tell your troubles to and she gives me a good feeling that I am taking care of someone beside myself. 

Betty Boop

No comments: