September 25, 2019

CAT

I brought my picture of Bitsy home yesterday and it sits on my desk.  It has been on display down stairs with other pet pictures of residents.  If it had been a contest-we know who would win.  It was a very popular display.  Bitsy is not only beautiful but smart.  She is totally devoted to me.  Follows me wherever I am and observes my actions. If I get off routine, she knows it.   O. K. enough of bragging.  At lunch yesterday a long time resident filled in an empty space.  I think he is funny to talk to.  Although he is hard of hearing (who isn't here?) We talked about how we all have sleep problems.  He knows what to do.  He said he wakes about 1:30 in the morning and fixes himself a "toddy."  Drinks it and reads a little and then goes back to bed and sleeps like a baby.  Sounds like a plan to me. Maybe I should try it.????  Guess not, as I am embarrassed  to even think about going into a liquor store and heaven forbid that I ask a daughter to buy it for me. So I need to look for another solution. Any suggestions?

Betty Boop

No comments: